TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By booking with Luxury St.Ives you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to secure guests reservation.
- A damage deposit of £150 is required as a precaution against damage caused to the property or its contents during the rental period. This does not limit liability for any damage in excess of £150. The deposit will be refunded within 14 days of your departure should all be satisfactory with the property.
- The remainder of the booking fee along with the £150 damage deposit is to be paid 8 weeks before your arrival date.
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the start date of the holiday require full payment at the time of booking.
- The property specifies the number of guests allowed and must be strictly adhered to. On the property details any ‘+ 2’ means the guests can be accommodated on a sofa bed. At the time of booking the number of guests staying must be specified and Luxury St.Ives must be notified of any changes in guest numbers.
- If a cancellation is made within the 8 weeks prior to arrival (after the full payment and the damage deposit has been paid) we will endeavor to refund the guest if we are able to re-let the property for this period. If we are successful in doing so, upon receipt of monies for the new booking, we will return the rental paid minus a £50 administration charge. If a reduction in rental has to be made to secure a new booking the customer will receive the respective pro rata amount less the administration fees. The damage deposit will be refunded in full at the time of cancellation.
- We strongly recommend that you take out suitable holiday insurance. Your insurance should cover all risks including cancellation, accident, breakdown, and loss or damage to personal property.
- Luxury St.Ives will not be held liable for cancellations due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control (including, without limitation; epidemic or pandemic, flood, storm, contamination, infestation, fire, illness, death, or unforeseen repairs to the property).
All our properties are strictly no smoking. Along with this candles are not permitted inside the properties.
Pets are only accepted where described in the property description. Guests who bring pets to a pet free property will be in breach of the conditions of hire. Pets must be declared at the time of booking and an additional charge of £50 will be made to cover deep cleaning. They are not permitted in any of the bedrooms or on any furniture, any evidence these rules have not been followed may result in the loss of some or all of the damage deposit. Pets must not be left unaccompanied in the property for any length of time.
- All properties will be ready for occupancy by 3p.m. on the arrival date. Should you require an earlier check in we will do our best to accommodate this but can’t guarantee this.
- All properties must be vacated by 10a.m. on the day of departure. Unfortunately we can’t allow late departures. The guests must leave the property clean and tidy and in the same state of repair as at the start of the rental period.
Where car parking is provided, guests must only use the space allocated and is entirely at the guests own risk.
- Linen and towels are provided. Beach towels are not included and towels from the property must not be removed from the property.
- Should your stay exceed 7 days Luxury St.Ives can refresh your linen and towels half way through your stay, or if you prefer not to be disturbed we can drop clean linen and towels to you to refresh yourselves. Please let us know which you’d prefer.
EQUIPTMENT FOR BABIES
Should you require a travel cot, high chair or stair gate please inform us at the time of booking and these can be arranged at an additional cost.
We ask that all guests show consideration to residents in surrounding properties.
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and conditions.